Educators On Call is seeking passionate substitute teachers to provide coverage to charter schools in Philadelphia. Teacher call-outs happen frequently and should not interrupt classroom instruction. That's why we're looking for a team of substitutes that wake up ready to work and make a difference. Seeking substitute teachers that will provide instruction, encourage student progress, and manage the learning environment effectively.
Substitute Teacher Requirements:
- Available to commit at least 3 days a week to provide substitute coverage
- Ready to receive coverage requests by 6am
- Flexible to teach any grade or content area
- Ability to travel anywhere in the City of Philadelphia
- Best candidate must be dependable, flexible, a team player and have a passion for working with children
- Bi-weekly electronic pay options
- Employee Assistance Program (corporate discounts)
- Payroll mobile app
- Access to LifeCare & LifeMart - Save time and money with hundreds of great discounts from leading brand name retailers.
- Access to iLearn@ADP - enroll in class-room-based instruction; virtual instruction based trainings and self-paced online classes.
- Gain exposure & experience
- One-on-one coaching & teaching mentor
- New educators get a chance to discover their teaching style
- Those seeking to obtain certification can network while working on your credential & explore what grades and subjects are right for you
- Connections that can lead to permanent positions
- Referral bonuses & other bonus opportunities
Compensation: $90.00 - $120.00 a day depending on credentials and assignment
Department of Education Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in any field
- FBI clearance from the PA Department of Education
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 126 Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Training Completion Certificate
- TB Test – proof of negative results
- Completed Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release form - A form must be filled out for every employer you have had where you had contact with children.
- Completed Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification Form
If you want to make a positive impact on the lives of children, you're the one we're looking for!
Educators On Call is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.