Submit the following to apply for a substitute K-12 position in New Jersey. After careful review an E.O.C. representative will make contact to schedule an interview.
- Send an updated resume' to Documents@educatorsoncall.org
- Complete the Introductory Interview
- Complete the online application - Click Here
- Be sure to provide an email address for two references on your application. EOC requires two professional reference recommendations prior to making a final hiring decision
To complete the hiring process, AFTER AN EMPLOYMENT OFFER IS MADE, you must submit the following documents:
- Proof of education from an accredited University or College
- Minimum 60 college credits required
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred
- Proof of Teacher Certification, Substitute teacher certification and/or other certifications if applicable
- Proof of a Mantoux Test (TB) that is less than two years old.
- Click here to download the Mantoux Test form to be completed by your physician.
- 2 valid forms of identification: Driver's License, State Issued Photo ID, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Passport
- FBI Criminal History Record that is clean and less than 1 year old.
- Click here to download fingerprinting and background check directions.
- You must provide a copy of your approval letter with a Blue Seal that is sent within 3-4 weeks of fingerprinting.
- A valid email address (that will not expire such as a college or university address).
- Headshot photo for employee ID
- In color
- File formats: JPG or PNG
- Should be taken with a digital camera or cell phone and sent via email
- Head and shoulders must be centered
- Photo must be taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Photo must be taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Payroll Forms - download, print and complete the following payroll documents:
Apply today and become a team member of the premiere provider for substitute coverage! As an Educators On Call substitute, you will gain valuable experience and have the benefit of a flexible work schedule.