If you are interested in becoming part of a team of amazing and passionate educators APPLY NOW.
After careful review of the following documents, an E.O.C. representative will make contact to schedule an interview.
- Updated resume' emailed to Documents@educatorsoncall.org
- Complete the Introductory Interview
- Complete the online application - Click Here
- Be sure to provide an email address for three professional references on your application. EOC requires at least two professional reference recommendations prior to making a final hiring decision.
- Complete a Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure form for every current and previous employer in which you had contact with children. (According to state legislation, a separate form must be filled out for each employer.)
- Complete an Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (6004)
After an interview is completed, all three references are sent an email requesting feedback. Once reference feedback is reviewed a final hiring decision is made.
After a hiring decision is made all the following documents must be submitted to finalize employment. We encourage all candidates to submit these documents during the preliminary stage to expedite the process.
- Proof of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University or College
- Proof of Teacher Certification and/or other certifications if applicable
- Act 126 Certification of Completion - Child Abuse Recognition & Reporting Training
- Proof of a TB test or chest x-ray that is less than two years old. Click Here for a general School Personnel Health form to be completed by physician.
- You can visit a local health center for free or reduced cost TB testing
- 2 valid forms of identification: Driver's License, State Issued Photo ID, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Passport
- PA Criminal Records Check (Act 34) that is clean and less than one year old
- PA Child Abuse Clearance History (Act 151) that is clean and less than one year old
- Apply for a PA Child Abuse History Clearance online
- FBI Criminal History Record that is clean and less than 1 year old.
- A valid email address (that will not expire such as a college or university address).
- Headshot photo for employee ID
- In color
- File formats: JPG or PNG
- Must be taken with a digital camera or cell phone and sent via email
- Head and shoulders must be centered
- Photo must be taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Payroll Forms - download, print and complete the following payroll documents:
Apply today and become a team member of the premiere provider for substitute coverage! As an Educators On Call substitute you will gain valuable experience and have the benefit of a flexible work schedule.