If you are interested in becoming part of a team of amazing and passionate educators APPLY NOW.
After careful review of the following documents, an E.O.C. representative will make contact to schedule an interview.
- Submit updated resume' to Documents@educatorsoncall.org (pdf or word file)
- Complete the online application
- Be sure to provide a valid email address for all three professional references on your application. EOC requires professional reference recommendations prior to making a final hiring decision.
- Complete a Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure form for every current and previous employer in which you had contact with children. (According to state legislation, a separate form must be filled out for each employer.)
- Complete an Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (6004)
After an interview is completed, all three references provided on your application are sent an email requesting feedback. Once reference feedback is reviewed a final hiring decision is made.
After a hiring decision is made all the following documents must be submitted to finalize employment. We encourage all candidates to submit these documents during the preliminary stage to expedite the process.
- Proof of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University or College
- Proof of Teacher Certification and/or other certifications if applicable
- Act 126 Certification of Completion - Child Abuse Recognition & Reporting Training
- Proof of a TB test or chest x-ray that is less than two years old. Click Here for a general School Personnel Health form to be completed by a physician. (we do not need a full physical)
- You can visit a local health center for free or reduced cost TB testing
- PA Criminal Records Check (Act 34) that is clean and less than 3 years old
- PA Child Abuse Clearance History (Act 151) that is clean and less than 3 years old
- Apply for a PA Child Abuse History Clearance online
- FBI Criminal History Record that is clean and less than 3 years old.
- Register online for FBI fingerprinting
- If you do not already have an FBI clearance that is dated within the last 3 years, please get your fingerprints done ASAP. This can delay your start date since it can take up to 3 weeks to receive your clearance letter in the mail.
- A valid email address (that will not expire such as a college or university address).
New Hire Meeting:
Once all above documents are submitted we will arrange for you to come into the office to complete the following:
- Review & sign the Offer Letter of employment.
- Review policies & procedures
- Headshot photo for employee ID
- Payroll Forms - download, print and complete the following payroll documents:
Apply today and become a team member of the premier provider of substitute coverage! As an Educators On Call Substitute, you will gain valuable experience and have the benefit of a flexible work schedule.